EXISTING STORE ACQUISITIONS
Metro purchases existing facilities at any stage of lease-up including certificate of occupancy deals, value-add, and stabilized core opportunities. We partner with a variety of institutional investors to match their yield objectives with opportunities in the market.
- Top 50 MSAs in the United States; Populations of 500,000+
- Minimum 40,000 RSF
- Class A & B properties
- Well-located stores with visibility from major roads.
Our acquisition, development and entitlement teams work closely with sellers to secure the necessary zoning, variances and use permits to build high-quality self-storage facilities.
- Top 20 MSAs in the United States; Populations of 1,000,000+
- Land allowing a minimum 90,000 gross square feet
- Zoned for self-storage
- High traffic counts
- Excellent visibility
- 75,000+ population in 3-mile radius
- Close proximity to regional retail centers
Nicholas J. Gerou
Chief Investment Officer